- Miss Manon McCrory-Lewis was born on September 8, 2006 at 4:20 PM to proud parents Damian Lewis and Helen McCrory! Everyone is doing fine and Damian kindly sent the news to his fans prior to the press release; click here for more information! Congratulations to the proud parents and also to her 4,000+ doting Aunties celebrating the news all over the world!
- Click here for some of the photos accompanying this wonderful new Damian Lewis interview in the Independent.
- LindaE posted this link to a recent interview on The View, with Damian Lewis’s young Keane co-star Abigail Breslin.
- Ann shared this link to clips from The Queen (the second clip features Helen McCrory, a.k.a. Manon’s beautiful Mommy!)
Red hot: The irresistible rise of Damian Lewis
by Liz Hoggard, The Independent, September 8, 2006
“Ask him about that intense thing he does with his eyes,” a female journalist suggested when she heard I was interviewing the actor Damian Lewis. What’s striking about Lewis is how much he manages to convey by doing so very little. There is stillness about him on screen, a faraway look that can evoke anger or desire or – if you saw his rollicking performance as Benedict in BBC1’s modern-day version of Much Ado about Nothing – sheer hilarity. Continue reading Red Hot: The Irresistible Rise of Damian Lewis, The Independent, September 8, 2006
- This wonderful, insightful Independent interview with Damian Lewis includes comments such as “Damian Lewis is an intense chap, capable of conveying a huge range of emotions with the smallest gesture…Tall and athletic, he looks like a man who instinctively understands why people should wish to look at him.”
- According to IMDb Damian Lewis’s new film Stormbreaker will screen at the Film By The Sea International Film Festival in Vlissingen in southwest Netherlands on Saturday, September 16th.
- This article about the September 14th Christian Aid Trade Justice march in London promises an inspiring speech from Damian Lewis.