- Click here and here to view new screencaps of Damian Lewis from the trailer and clips for The Situation.
- Thanks to Amo and Ann for information about readings given by Damian Lewis and Helen McCrory last February 15th at the Old Vic Theatre –
“…The actors were Helen McCrory, Damian Lewis, David Westhead, Sean Chapman, Claudie Blakely and Eugene O’Hare in Orson’s Shadow by Austin Pendleton – the first five of them playing, respectively, Vivien Leigh, Ken Tynan, Orson Welles, Laurence Olivier and Joan
- Elisabeth shared the news that Robinson Crusoe – featuring Damian Lewis in his first movie role – will air on Sunday, January 21st on één in Belgium at 2:05 PM. (Be sure to tune in on time because Pierce Brosnan kills Damian in a duel before the opening credits run!) 🙂
- Click here and here for information about the special screening of Keane as part of the Second Chance Cinema for the Princeton Adult School’s annual movie course. All screenings take place on Monday evenings at 7:30 PM at Kresge Auditorium starting February 5th through May 7th. (Depending on final course enrollment, a limited number of single admissions to individual screenings may be available at the door at showtimes, but seating cannot be guaranteed.)
- This review of Much Ado About Nothing from the Sydney Morning Herald says:
“…Sarah Parish and Damian Lewis bring subtle flavours to every role, but here as perfectly drawn two-dimensional TV ‘personalities’ duped into falling for each other, they’ve thrown in the entire spice rack. They’re funny. They romp. Parish hisses for most of the performance. As Lewis sweats and chats to himself through sit-ups on an enormous blue Swiss ball…”
- In Chromophobia Marcus and Iona Aylesbury (Damian Lewis and Kristin Scott Thomas) live in a beautiful, very modern white, translucent house with their son Orlando; the house is called Skywood and is located in Denham, Buckinghamshire. The RIBA award-winning, contemporary glass house was designed by Graham Phillips and also appears in the Renault Clio “va-va-voom” commercial featuring Thierry Henry. Click on the links below for more information about Skywood.