- Damian Lewis’s film Chromophobia will be theatrically released in the UK on December 14th. A National Press screening will be held a the Soho Screening
Rooms on December 11th. The film will run for up to 2 weeks from Friday, December 14th at the Cineworld theatres listed below:
Cineworld Shaftesbury Avenue
Additional playdates and cinemas may be announced later.
- Thanks to Sally for the great news that UK television network ITV has acquired broadcast rights for Life starring Damian Lewis! ➡
“The show will initially be shown on ITV3 some time next year and may be moved to ITV1 if it performs well.”
- (Spoilers!) This review of Life from the Star Ledger says:
“…it can’t be said enough how much I enjoy watching Damian Lewis work… I almost don’t care about the plots anymore… because I just want to see what Lewis is going to do next”
- Vote for Life as the People’s Choice for the “Favorite New Television Drama”.
- (Spoilers!) The December 7th issue of Entertainment Weekly Magazine’s “What to Watch” feature highlights Life’s Monday, December 3rd episode called Dig A Hole and Wednesday’s December 5th (part 2) episode titled Fill It Up:
“Of all the things to like about this underpraised cop drama — eye-
popping camera work, the way Charlie Crews (the hypnotizing Damian
Lewis) cocks his head and peers at people like a really wise parakeet — maybe the best part of Life is the way its narrative stays on track.
Tonight wraps up the two-parter begun Monday, with Crews in pursuit of those who framed him for murder, finally chucking his beloved self-help tape out the window as he drives to confront the real killer. Answers are sweet, yet the best moment for viewers might be when Charlie realizes it still ain’t over, and he needs the tape back.”