- Life News:
» Information posted on a Variety blog site indicates that the Television Critics Association’s “Summer Press Tour” will spotlight NBC shows on July 20th and 21st; hopefully the NBC program will feature Life and Damian Lewis.
- Here’s another article about the special BAFTA screening of The Escapist on Sunday, July 20th for the Latitude Festival. Actor Joseph Fiennes and producer Adrian Sturges will participate in the event.
- Additional US broadcasts have been added for The Situation starring Damian Lewis on the Sundance Channel:
» Saturday July 19 at 4:05 AM
» Saturday August 16 at Midnight
» Wednesday August 20 at 5:25 PM
- The Situation will be released on region 2 DVD in Spain on July 16th.
- Becoming Jane with Helen McCrory as Mrs. Radcliffe will air this month on Starz, the US cable network. Scheduled broadcasts will begin on July 19th but the film is available anytime to On Demand customers from July 12th through August 8th.
- Here’s a new music video from Papado21 for Brides (Nyfes) starring Damian Lewis.
» Adweek reports that MasterCard advertisements offering conspiracy wall clues caught the attention of Life viewers:
“…Not every new technique has worked as planned. One early NBC trial involved posing trivia questions leading out of the comedy Scrubs. Viewers had to watch the commercial pod in order to learn the answer. Retention levels weren’t raised, the network discovered. But a MasterCard spot in the mystery drama series Life, which offered new clues related to the content in the program, had a positive effect on DVR viewing: 25 percent of those watching in playback mode stopped skipping through ads to watch the MasterCard commercial, according to the network’s research…”