- NBC Universal will host an “All Star Party” tonight (Sunday, June 20th) and members of the cast of Life starring Damian Lewis are expected to attend! Viewers are invited to submit advance questions for the party guests online:
“We hope you’ll join us for another exciting live blog with a variety of stars from our new and returning fall shows Sunday, July 20th at 7pm PST (10pm EST).
We can’t 100% guarantee who’s going to stop by, but we can let you in on what we’ve heard so far. We’re pretty sure we’ll be talking to stars from NBC’s “The Office,” “Chuck,” “Lipstick Jungle,” “Heroes,” “SNL,” “Life,” “Deal or No Deal,” “My Own Worst Enemy,” “Kath & Kim,” “Friday Night Lights,” “Chuck,” and “Medium,” USA’s “The Starter Wife,” SCI FI’S “Sanctuary” and “Caprica,” Oxygen’s “Coolio’s Rules,” Bravo’s “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” and “Tabatha’s Salon Takeover,” and hopefully many more!
In the meantime, why not leave your burning questions about any of the shows, characters or the actors themselves right here in the comments? That way we’ll have plenty of questions to get started with once we start blogging.
We look forward to blogging with you this weekend!”
- Damian Lewis is scheduled to appear at the Television Critics Association’s “Summer Press Tour” on Monday, July 21st at 9:45 am Pacific Time. Damian and Rand Ravich (the creator and executive producer of Life) will participate in a panel presentation for NBC’s “sophomore dramas” that will also include representatives from Chuck and Lipstick Jungle.
- Click here to view a video promotion for the NBC Super Season including 4 glimpses of Damian Lewis as Detective Charlie Crews in Life.
- Virgin Atlantic Airline has listed The Escapist with Damian Lewis as an in-flight entertainment offering during the month of July.
- Margaret Bowater Park in Newfoundland is named for one of Damian Lewis’s relatives. Sir Eric and Lady Margaret Bowater were cousins of Damian’s maternal grandparents and the park honors the contributions of the Bowater family to the region’s economy and culture. Click here for more information.