- Damian Lewis is featured in TV Guide’s 2008 Hot List! “30 smokin’ reasons to love TV!” 😀
Click here to view the scans in the Photo Gallery Warehouse.
- Spoilers! Damian Lewis and Life co-star Donal Logue gave a terrific new interview to Troy Rogers of The Deadbolt.
Television Without Pity also has an interview with the two actors.
- US fans are reminded to watch Life episode 2.09 titled “Badge Bunny” on NBC tomorrow night at 9 pm ET.
More spoilers! Kristin Dos Santos of E! Online offers this Spoiler Chat tidbit about Life:
Julie in Slidell, La.: Is it just me, or is Life better than ever this year? What’s coming down the pike?
It’s not just you. Among other things, Reese’s silent glares/stares at Crews are flat brilliant. Anyway, in an upcoming episode we learn more about Crews’ time in prison through a couple of his friends who are still there, including a behemoth of a man who agrees to look out for a second friend who is being harassed by crack addicts.
- Still more spoilers! Click here to read the casting call for “Mirror Ball” episode 2.14 of Life; source: SpoilerTV.
- Thanks to Ann for sharing this NBC press release with great news about the aggregate ratings for Life:
Through the season’s first six weeks, “Life” has been adding an average 25 percent to its 18-49 rating when going from “live plus same day” to “live plus seven day” results. This 25 percent increase is the second-biggest increase in percentage terms for any primetime series on the broadcast networks. In total viewers, “Life” has been adding an average 857,000 viewers to its previously reported “live plus same day” numbers when “live plus seven day” viewing is counted (to 6.4 million from 5.5 million)…”
- New Charlie Crews music videos are available on YouTube from metalcrip89 and Jolaniafi.
- More release date delays for the The Escapist featuring Damian Lewis. 😥
The Hoyts.com site no longer lists November 20th as the theatrical release date for The Escapist in Australia.
IMDb now shows April 16th (rather than February 5th) as the date for the film’s release in The Netherlands. No information is given about the Belgian release date which had previously been listed as January 21st.
So far The Escapist is still scheduled for release on region 2 DVD on January 5th in the UK.
- Click here and here for excellent reviews for the new Blu-ray DVD for Band of Brothers.
In The Deadbolt interview mentioned above, Damian Lewis had this to say about the long-term affects of starring in Band of Brothers:
“Yes, I’m still convincing people I didn’t win the second World War. It can be quite overwhelming. But I mean, yes, what a privilege to have been involved in telling that story. I’ve said before I was slow to realize the enormity of the [scope] and the importance of the project and of the story and the task in hand to represent those guys well and responsibly.
“So having committed to it like that with thirty other guys, we kind of developed our own band of brothers. And those guys are good friends and we got married together and had children together over the last seven, eight years and we all hang out together.
- Thanks to Leah for sharing this Telegraph interview with actor Ioan Gruffudd that mentions Ioan’s friends Helen McCrory and Damian Lewis. Ioan and Damian co-starred in Warriors, The Forsyte Saga, and Essential Poems To Fall In Love With.