- Newly discovered photos taken by Donald Cooper of Damian Lewis in Pillars of the Community (2005-06), Five Gold Rings (with Helen McCrory, 2003-04), Cymbeline (1997-98), and Much Ado About Nothing (1996) have been added to the Warehouse.
- Thanks to Groov Monkey for the news that the Region 4 DVD for season 2 of Life starring Damian Lewis will be released in Australia on November 11, 2009.
- Click here for more information about the Camden Council and TRAID “Wardrobe Re-Vamping Workshops” on November 12th. The event will demonstrate methods of re-making used clothing to reduce textile wastes in landfills. Damian Lewis and Helen McCrory have both donated jackets to be restyled for the event.
- Click here and here for the Radio Times listings for the November 13th and 20th episodes of Number 10 the “Afternoon Play” starring Damian Lewis.
- What’s On Stage has published updated casting information for The Misanthrope:
The full company has been announced for Thea Sharrock’s new production of The Misanthrope, which is led by Damian Lewis and, making her stage debut, Keira Knightley, and which runs from 17 December 2009 (previews from 7 December) to 13 March 2010 at the Comedy Theatre.
In addition to Lewis, Knightley and, as previously announced, Tara Fitzgerald, Dominic Rowan and Tim McMullan, the ensemble cast will feature Chuk Iwuji (The Histories for the RSC), Kelly Price (best known for musicals including A Little Night Music and Guys and Dolls) and Nicholas Le Prevost (whose most recent credits include Bedroom Farce, The Last Cigarette and The Philadelphia Story)…The Misanthrope is designed by Hildegard Bechtler and produced by Howard Panter and Tali Pelman for the Ambassador Theatre Group.