- Happy 1st Birthday to Miss Manon Lewis!
Congratulations to the Lewis family and especially to (soon to be) “Big Sister Manon” from her doting Aunties all over the world!
- Three new video clips from Life are now available on the official NBC
site for this brilliant new drama starring Damian Lewis.
- Additional details about the Life of Detective Charlie Crews and his companions are now available under “Cast” on the program’s official NBC site (spoiler warning!)
- Sarah Shahi (Damian Lewis’s Life co-star) will make a guest appearance on NBC’s Last Call With Carson Daly on Friday, September 14th.
- A big thank you to gryffynchan for creating these lovely, big Stormbreaker screencaps!
- Click here for an Entertainment Weekly article and photo about Life starring Damian Lewis that was scanned and shared by Ann.
- Click here for a report from Worldscreen about Blockbuster Video’s promotion of the free, NBC Fall Preview
DVD that includes the pilot episode of Life; click here to comment about the program on the Blockbuster site.
- More positive viewer comments about the Life pilot episode continue to come in: Click here for a review from the blog Spoiler TV and
for a couple more comments from fans at the Yahoo! group.
- If by some chance you miss the pilot the first time it broadcasts and repeats: USA Network and Bravo will have special viewings of Life on October 6th and 7th. USA Network will rebroadcast the 1st and 2nd episode of Life at 3 and 4pm on October 6th and Bravo will rebroadcast the pilot at 3pm on October 7th.
- A Ginger Doctor? The Western Mail reports that bookies are offering 6/1 odds that Damian takes over for David Tennant as the next Doctor Who in 2010. Daniel Radcliffe is the favorite. Click here for the article and poll.
- A new Dazed Digital interview with Chromophobia director Martha Fiennes indicates Chromophobia will be released in December 2007 (not November as previously mentioned)!
- Thanks to Terry for scanning this week’s TV Guide article featuring Damian Lewis and the cast of Life.
- According to PopMatters “…It’s nice to see a cop show (Life) with a relatively light heart. There’s some heavy stuff in the background—someone killed those people and framed Charlie—but mostly, this detective seems to enjoy sharing peace, eating fruit and convincing himself that he is not one with his fancy new Bentley. Now, if he can just figure out how everything is connected, maybe real peace will come…